The Strauss Chiropractic Center began in a Levittown home in the Pinewood section of Levittown, PA in 1967. As the practice grew, Dr. Joe built an addition to the ranch-style home.
The present facility on Frosty Hollow Road in Levittown was built three years later and officially opened in February 1972. By the early 80’s, the practice had grown to be one of the largest chiropractic practices in the world. In 1976, the first of seven associates joined the office. In 1984, Dr. Ron, Dr. Joe’s brother and a graduate of ADIO Institute of Straight Chiropractic, later to be named Pennsylvania College of Straight Chiropractic, joined the practice. Dr. Judy Nutz Campanale, a student of Dr. Joe’s and also a graduate of Pennsylvania College of Straight Chiropractic, joined Dr. Joe and Dr. Ron in 1993. The Strauss Chiropractic Center has served the chiropractic needs of over 75,000 people in the area since its beginning, giving almost 2 million chiropractic adjustments.
...BECAUSE ADJUSTMENTS ARE A PART OF LIFE.
Strauss Chiropractic Center © 2013 | All Rights Reserved
1405 Frosty Hollow Rd Levittown, PA 19056 (215) 946-6815 email@example.com
Webmaster: April Galloway firstname.lastname@example.org